The Architectural Solar Association (ASA) is an global industry advocate for standards development, education, legislative regulations, building & energy codes and solar architecture design specifications as they relate to integrating solar into the architectural envelope.
We represent a growing industry with a common goal of transforming building facades and other architectural surfaces into generating assets.
Architectural Solar has 4 significant barriers.
- Lack of Building Industry Integration
- Lack of Economic Clarity
- Code & Standards must Evolve
- Lack of Financing Solutions
ASA looks to focus on breaking them down. Your support and participation is essential.
To be an ASA-member is to:
- Be a part of the movement that creates a new industry and a more sustainable way of living.
- Be able to join workshops, meetings, and conferences all over the world, around the topic of architectural solar, BIPV and Net Zero construction.
- Find like-minded change-makers and accelerate the implementation of Architectural Solar.
- Be up-to-date about the newest advancements in the field of Architectural solar, Net-Zero buildings and solar as a building material.
- Be featured in ASA's monthly newsletter and website about your latest developments.
- Connect with architectural solar consultants and technology companies.
- Gain more exposure and secure your spot on the interactive ASA Map.
- Join forces to bring about rapid change and influence policymakers.
- Have a positive impact and help change the way buildings are designed
- Thrive on a synergetic community of architectural solar advocates.
- Be able to find an internship and/or career opportunity.
- Grow your network and connect with experts in the field.
- Reach a global audience!
ASA Membership includes the following types of organizations: -
- Architects, Engineers & Consultants
- Property Developers / Property Owners
- Building Material Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Fenestration Companies
- Glass & Glazing Companies
- Tier 1 PV manufacturers, BIPV & BIPV2 (bifacial) panel manufacturers
- Research Institutes and Academic Institutions
- Complimentary Industry Associations
- Shading & Carport manufacturers and installers
- Installers, EPC’s and Integrators
- PV industry equipment manufacturers
- Custom residential design & construction companies
ASA Membership Benefits:
- Company Name on the ASA Website
- Annual Meeting Invite
- Ability to make motions and vote at ASA General Meetings
- Newsletter sponsorship
- Discounted ASA Events
- Discounted Partner Events
- Can join and participate in ASA Working Groups
- Considered for ASA Spotlight & Interview
- Annual State of Architectural Solar (BIPV) Report
- Social Media Promotion
- Discounted Booths at ASA participating events
- Logo on Website & Promo Material
- Member Page & Project Profile
- ASA Member Badge
- Can add events to ASA Events Page
- Can request introductions to other members
- Access to ASA inbound leads (RFP’s)
ASA Membership Fees (per year):
- Student - $100
- University/Institution - $1000
- Startup - $750
- Small Medium Enterprise- $2500
- Corporate / Multinational - $5000
- Founding Member - $10,000
ASA Annual Membership Fee categories as of October 2017:
- Student (students over 18)
- University / Institution (educational, non-profit)
- Startup (<10 employees and/or <$500,00 revenue)
- Small Medium Enterprise (<100 employees and/or < $ 1,500,000 revenue)
- Corporate / Multinational (>100 employees and/or > $1,500,000 revenue)
For more details email: email@example.com